- Post Your Profile
- For Dental Offices
- How We’re Different
Website HealthSource of Ohio
HealthSource of Ohio is seeking to hire EFDA who is passionate about providing quality healthcare to our patients and communities. We are looking for Friendly, Accessible, Credible individuals to join a great team.
· Competently operates standard dental equipment
· Competently operates dental office software
· Completes in-house lab procedures as determined by the dentist which may include pouring up and trimming models, making biterims, making bleaching splints, making night guards, and making custom trays
· Assists dentist with dental procedures, which may include examinations, impressions, amalgams, composites, extractions, dentures, partials, crown or bridge procedures, sealants, root canals, and other procedures
· Ohio general operator’s license in radiology required
· Graduate of expanded duties course and Ohio State Dental Board Expanded Duties Dental Assistant license required
HealthSource of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
You must sign in to apply for this position.