- Post Your Profile
- For Dental Offices
- How We’re Different
Paradise Dental is team-oriented, family-owned, fast-paced, fun, growing, established dental practice seeks an experienced Dental Hygienist to join our team to help us provide excellent dental care to our patients.
· Provide hygiene procedures to patients with a high level of clinical expertise
· Motivate and instruct patients on methods to prevent oral disease and maintain oral health
· Educate patients on recommended treatment and ultimately help them complete the care they desire
· Sterilize treatment areas, dental equipment, and dental instruments
· Prepare treatment areas for dental procedures
· Manage/supporting office’s periodontal program
· Complete patient X-Rays when needed
· Adherence to OSHA standards at all times
· Review and accurately document patient records and charts
· Schedule patient appointments when needed
· Other duties assigned as needed to provide excellent patient care
· Current Dental Hygiene licensure [including any state specific requirements]
· At least 2years of experience required
· Dental Software Experience with EagleSoft a plus
Company Offerings (optional)
· Paid Time Off
· Benefits – Medical, Dental, etc.
· Continuing Education
You must sign in to apply for this position.