Hello, my name is Dr. Deborah Marynak, and I am the CEO of Dental Staffing.
We offer NO guarantee you will immediately find a match in your area. Therefore, not finding an immediate match in your area will not be considered for a refund.
Before we had the Internet, we would typically search for a new employee by placing an ad in our local newspaper. Depending on the size of your community, you may or may not find the right resume to fill your open position. Today we have the Internet and hiring sites, either exclusive to our industry or not, allowing us to view resumes from all over the United States.
DentalStaffing.org is a relatively new and young staffing service and each month the number of our registered users grows. Our primary goal is to help you find the right candidate for your job opening and the candidate for the right job opening. But, like the newspaper, there are no guarantees you will find the resume of your choice on any site.
Once you become a Member, or place your Ad, Dental Staffing will notify you by email of all upcoming auto-renewal dates. This notification allows you complete control of continuing your Membership/Ad or canceling it. For that reason, refunds are considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you wish to apply for a refund, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with:
- a statement of why you are requesting a refund and please note:
- There are hundreds of Job Seekers who are looking for jobs anonymously. They can see your ad, but you can't see them. Further, we have dozens who report they are willing to relocate for the right position. Finding the right candidate takes time and patience.
- Therefore, not finding an immediate match in your area will not be considered for a refund.
- the date of the original transaction
- a contact name, email address and phone #
- the name on the credit card used for that transaction
- the last four digits of the credit card used for the transaction
Thank you and have a Blessed Day!
Dr. Deborah Marynak, CEO Dental Staffing.org